adderblogger

"Here's to a good woman, may we know them, may we be them, may we raise them" - dedicated to mothers and daughters everywhere.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Adult with ADD is amazed


I feel amazing! I FEEL AMAZING! I really do!!!

Early morning and don't have much time but have to relish this new...what do I call this?
New state of mind!

I wake up today - day four of new medicine - and I have not experienced this since childhood. We're talking EARLY childhood. That feeling of wanting to wake up and start your day. That knowing inside you that good things are out there, waiting for you to get up and make them happen. Wow.

Is this some sort of new med high/not in denial about adult ADD rush that will subside? Probably. It really will be amazing if I get to keep experiencing this.

And the thing is...as I said earlier, I have known I have had attention deficit disorder for a very long time. I put into place and used every day all the tools/relaxation methods/clean diet/faith in God/constant affirmations that I could. And I still struggled and felt overwhelmed and defeated almost immediately EVERY DAY.

And to go from that to this is ...honestly astounding.

Another funny and small thing - I notice that I have not been chewing gum constantly, putting on hand lotion constantly/putting on lip gloss constantly ...and just not fidgeting - like I have always done - weird and wonderful.

K

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home