adderblogger

"Here's to a good woman, may we know them, may we be them, may we raise them" - dedicated to mothers and daughters everywhere.

Sunday, August 20, 2006

tuned into ONE & only one station


Day 15 of trying adderall to treat adult ADD symptoms that "interfered" with my ability to live my life.

Talk about INTERFERENCE!!! All my life (though I didn't really realize it) I have had an awful lot of chatter inside my head. It was like listening to many radio stations at once...none would come in clear and all competed for attention.

Now there is pretty much just one channel coming through! I have tears in my eyes...you do not realize, unless you have experienced this for yourself - how wonderful that is. I can really listen, really read, look, discuss, experience, feel. think about...just one thing. Nothing more and nothing less.

My self-talk is also kind of upbeat lately; I especially notice it in the shower.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home