adderblogger

"Here's to a good woman, may we know them, may we be them, may we raise them" - dedicated to mothers and daughters everywhere.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I still feel like a STEAM LOCOMOTIVE!!!


I still have to include vigorous physical exercise in my daily life or I feel...unwell and uptight.

I still say inappropriate 'that's the first thing I thought of' things; I'm lacking some verbal filter that was supposed to be installed or downloaded - but I missed it altogether.

I can only stay in one place very long IF I am in control of when I leave.


Sometimes I still feel like a LOCOMOTIVE that is just building up and building up steam...

medicine seems to at least keep me going down one track in one direction.


But I still like to keep going and going...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home