adderblogger

"Here's to a good woman, may we know them, may we be them, may we raise them" - dedicated to mothers and daughters everywhere.

Monday, September 04, 2006

Puttin' on a HappyFace & Lettin' go of stuff!


I am actually considering letting go of (some of)

the Stuff & Structure....the Tools & Mechanisms...
that assisted me in dealing with my adult ADD.

They have kept me on the straight and narrow (sort of).

They allowed me to "show up/try to keep up/look up AND not give up".

But they are old crutches. I want to see what it is like without them.

I'll start small by taking my mountain of time-management & organization books to the local library for donation. But (for now) I'm keeping one of my favorite tools - aSMILEY FACE watch with many alarms!

K

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home