adderblogger

"Here's to a good woman, may we know them, may we be them, may we raise them" - dedicated to mothers and daughters everywhere.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Grab and Dash!


Day 24 on Adderall for adult ADD -

I have lived life as a "Grab-and-Dash"er; as in - quick!/do it quick!/ decide before you forget what you are trying to decide about!!! Now, on ADD med - things are different...

The whole "Dummies" book series is a super idea - they are written for busy, get to the point folks. I have alot of the books, actually. I bought one a few months ago - and flew through it. Now thatI seem to have a better ability to sit and concentrate, I have picked the new book back up, re-read it, taken notes, worked through some examples and even downloaded the included CD with bonus info. I have learned something about that subject AND

I have learned that "Pause and Ponder" works way better, even for dummies!

K

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home