adderblogger

"Here's to a good woman, may we know them, may we be them, may we raise them" - dedicated to mothers and daughters everywhere.

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Just like learning to ride a bike...


Day 22 on Adderall for adult ADD -

All the stuff I tried to force myself to get to work on 1 of my zillion business ideas - fengshui/lucky chair/favorite top/carb-fat-protein ratio calc/energy drinks/candle lit (in honor of me sitting, I guess)/classical music/meditation/uplifting poster to look at/energy body spray/bunny slippers/work right after running...endorphins just released/proper light fixture type & placement/work right after sex...same endorphin theory/look over financial goals and check statement - I need the $!...

For the last 2 days, I simply sat and just - worked. I picked out one of my easiest ideas and just took a few steps. There is now an actual concrete finished product to view.

Just like learning to ride a bike; it could be rough at first and I may start out slow/even hit some bumps/run into something unexpected. But I WILL see things I wouldn't have - if I hadn't tried.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home