adderblogger

"Here's to a good woman, may we know them, may we be them, may we raise them" - dedicated to mothers and daughters everywhere.

Thursday, August 31, 2006

ADD meds no defense for Raging HormStorm!


Day 26 on Adderall for Adult ADD -

This is the first time I have ever tried medication (to improve the quality of my life!)...
and if you've read any of my previous posts, you can see that I am experiencing some BIG improvements in several areas!

But I woke up yesterday feeling like the ME before meds...I began to get kind of upset by mid-day. What was going on?! I made sure I had taken the dosage/went for a short run at lunchtime/drank herbal tea to calm down/had chocolate to perk me up/tried & tried to get that super day going that I had planned. But by day's end I was on the verge of tears.

I looked at all my posts to inspire me...wow, almost a MONTH's worth of great experiences.

Almost a month? And what comes around about every month?!? Yikes -

The Raging "HormStorm"!!! Now I get it...guess my attention deficit med does not protect against storms of this nature. But I'll be better prepared to handle next time.

K

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home