adderblogger

"Here's to a good woman, may we know them, may we be them, may we raise them" - dedicated to mothers and daughters everywhere.

Saturday, September 02, 2006

I'm thinkin' Vegas!


Day 28 on Adderall for adult ADD -

Working/Reading for pleasure/watching a movie/sitting & talking to friends/taking classes;
all activities that are important to Quality of Life...
and I have had difficulty with all of them.

But Adderall is allowing me to do these and participate and enjoy them!

Tonight I am going to learn to play cards -Before meds I never could even entertain the idea of sitting still and paying attention to rules and thinking about what card had been played ...oh, and talk and listen to what others are saying. There was usually going to be noise & movement closeby.- food and drink to manage..oh, forget it!

So I am going for the big kahuna...poker is hot and I want to learn. At least I am playing with friends and they won't take advantage of the newbie and take all my nickels (will they?!).

K

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home